About The Jones Law Firm
Serving the Austin - San Antonio Corridor Since 1983
The principal of The Jones Law Firm, Attorney Will C. Jones IV, has served the Austin - San Antonio corridor for more than three decades, providing sound legal counsel to entities that range from small businesses to large corporations, as well as providing counsel to individuals.
As a Texas law firm, we at The Jones Law Firm focus our practice on a wide range of legal matters, but primarily handle the transactional side of oil and gas, water, energy, and other real property matters; we also assist Texas families with business and estate plans.
Meet Attorney Will C. Jones IV
Attorney Jones brings extensive experience to the table and an in-depth understanding of the law.
For example, he has previously served as outside counsel for the following:
His other legal experiences include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advised clients on groundwater issues in several Texas groundwater conservation districts;
- Helped close many developer water and wastewater utility service agreements;
- Obtained both potable and wastewater permits from TCEQ;
- Handled tariff matters for both customers and utility companies;
- Advised clients in surface water transfers and watermaster regulations;
- Formed / counseled water purveyors, transportation companies, and supply corporations;
- Represented owners of Edwards Aquifer groundwater rights in permit proceedings;
- Handled various real estate matters ranging from zoning to deed covenants; and
- Designed and supervised the construction of earthen dams and natural gas pipelines.
Attorney Jones' Experience with Oil & Gas Law
In the oil and gas field, his experience is just as impressive.
For example, he has assisted oil and gas clients with the following:
- Leasing & Drilling
- Non-Compete / Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Joint Operating Agreements (JOAs)
- Offset Operators
- Landowner Concerns
This has been bolstered by time spent acting as securities counsel for publicly-traded oil and gas exploration companies, as well experience in negotiating purchase and sales of producing assets.
Contact Us Today for Your Free Case Evaluation
Having practiced law for more than three decades, Attorney Jones is here to help ensure that you receive sound legal counsel with a foundation of hands-on experience and legal knowledge. This can be seen in his receiving of an AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, which is the highest peer review rating possible and is given to lawyers that demonstrate legal skill and high ethical standards.
When it comes to legal issues, Attorney Jones is uniquely qualified, as he is not only licensed to practice law in the state of Texas, but has also been a licensed Texas professional engineer since 1981. When you work with The Jones Law Firm, can you rest assured knowing that you are working with a professional who has what it takes to help fight for the optimal resolution. Although we traditionally seek to resolve disputes outside of the courtroom, we also handle cases in trials and administrative hearings.
Ready to get started? Contact us now. We offer evaluations in person, online, and over the phone.