Oil & Gas Law Attorney Serving Austin, Texas
Reasons To Choose Our Firm
Over 30 years of dedicated legal experience
Track record of success
Fearless and aggressive litigators
AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
Caring and compassionate attorney
Reputable & effective representation
Not afraid to go the extra mile for our clients
Are you facing an oil or gas law matter? If so, we are backed by more than 30 years of experience and are fully equipped to offer you the tenacious representation that you deserve. We prioritize the objectives of our clients and are committed to providing
high-quality and hard-hitting legal representation. Due to our widespread experience in this field, we are able to ensure our clients receive elite, in-depth representation every step of the way.
Get The Legal Guidance You Deserve
Schedule your free case evaluation today!
The Jones Law Firm has represented clients facing a wide variety of challenging legal issues in the field of oil and gas law. We have served as a third-party counsel for oil and gas operators in drilling, leasing, non-compete / non-disclosure agreements, and landowner concerns, as well as every step of production sales agreements. Additionally, our firm has helmed the negotiation and sale of producing oil and gas works. From initial seismic exploration to the drill bit to the actual sale –
we are here to protect your legal rights and to advance your interests
every step of the way! Our lead attorney has been
rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell®. You can be confident in his ability to successfully resolve your oil and gas case next.
Our experience includes the following:
- Salt water disposal matters
- RRC permits and TCEQ air permits
- Regulatory affairs with the Railroad Commission of Texas
- Gas transportation agreements and oil purchase agreements
- Oil and gas exploration, permitting, leasing, and development
- Joint operating agreements, drilling contracts, and master service agreements
- Operation of pipelines, pipeline easements, protection against condemnation of easements, eminent domain proceedings, and protecting of property rights in right-of-way acquisitions
- Collection of underpaid royalties
- Negotiations between lessors and lessees for new terms of oil and gas leases
Protecting Your Interests in Texas
Protecting your business assets and interests is our number one priority. We have been serving the Austin - San Antonio Corridor for decades, providing
sophisticated and nuanced counsel to individuals and large corporations alike. Our experience covers a broad spectrum of issues within the complex, multi-faceted area of oil and gas law. Should your case require courtroom representation or appearance in an administrative hearing, you can certainly
rely on us to protect your interests in any setting. Each Austin oil attorney at our firm is prepared to protect your interests. Retain our immediate representation!
Learn more about our highly-rated firm today!
We offer free case evaluations either in person, over the phone, or online.