Innovative & Effective Legal Solutions for Austin, San Antonio, and Surrounding Areas
The Jones Law Firm PC offers clients access to experienced legal counsel for a wide range of matters. The right lawyer not only knows the law, but understands how to apply it in unique and appropriate ways in order to provide the desired results for a client. At our firm, we have over 50 years of combined experience handling complex legal matters with a focus on utility representation, oil and gas law, real property matters, small business formation and contracts, and estate planning. Today, our firm serves as a source of efficient, affordable, and effective legal solutions for individuals, families, and businesses throughout Texas.
- Public Utility Commission Matters: Including tariff rate cases and ETC designation and sales, transfers and mergers of regulated water utilities.
- Water Utility Representation: Permit and Certificates of Convenience and Necessity (CCNs); water utility development agreements; the transfer, sale, or merger of a water utility; operations of water supply corporations and public-private partnership.
- Water Law: Assistance in acquisitions, protests, and permitting at local and state levels.
- Oil & Gas Law: Includes drafting and negotiating leases and exploration agreements, obtaining permits, and drafting or reviewing development and drilling contracts.
- Energy Development: Power plant construction, fuel contracts, cooling water supply, easements, and disposal.
- Railroad Commission Matters: From permits to point of sale, including those for land farming, saltwater disposal pits, disposal wells, injection wells, produced water, and treatment facilities and dealing with alleged violations of Railroad Commission Regulations.
- TCEQ Matters: Representation and counsel for water regulation, permits, proceedings and protests concerning the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ); acquisition & sales of public water systems.
- Real Property Development: Legal services for businesses and individuals involved in real estate transactions, including contracts for sale, deeds, security and title review, land use development, and easement negotiation.
- Small Businesses: Legal advice for small businesses concerning matters including formation, sale and transfer of ownership, compliance, and generational changes.
- Estate Planning: Will drafting, probate application, and administration of estates.